EGRH (ELECTRONIC HISTORICAL RECONSTRUCTION GROUP)
Created in 2013 as a part of historical-education company Veterani.pl group.
Lead non-profit activity based on history and military enthusiasts group.
Works based on professionally prepared members which include professional soldiers (still active and retired), 3D artists, musicians, programmers, scriptwriters, moderators, administrators and mission makers.
Uses the latest tools to create 3D video presentations and software based on engine used by professional military simulators.
Create only one so unique project for most faithful history reproduction. Allows to do the most realistic 3D reconstructions based on simulations and historical facts reconstructions.
Is extremely effective support any presentation used between others to fully illustrate stories witness and history experts used in knows National Geographic historical productions .
The group does not promote war, but focuses on accurately depicting the tragic of its realities, the facts and correction of many wrong myths.
The main target ist o depict the military effort with emphasis on the heroic fate of the Polish soldier, as well as the presentation of the achievements of Polish technical thought (reconstruction of equipment) and to present it in the reality of a fully interactive battlefield.
The idea of the actions is also to modify the widely available software and to create extras for it, so that content contained therein was not olny properly historically displayed, but significantly promoted the Polish contribution at the end of the Second World War.
Promote heavily neglected in modern internet education and play (games, simulations, presentations) of the „story“ Polish military effort through the creation of 3D feature-based visualization and accurate event reconstruction using mass-marketed game engines.
Placement of a particular emphasis on the fight for Polish image and preserving the memory of the actions of our heroes in Poland and aboard.
Attract and create the widest group of young history hothead by maximizing the appeal of traditional content and fitting it to the current reality of the dazzling popularity of simulators and online games.
The maximum attractive and facilitating communication trough visualization of 3D historical reconstruction content in accordance with rule 1 picture for 1000 words.
Virtual presentation and reproduction in the simulator only of Poland’s fully functional 1939 whole army with all equipment based on the simulator.
Boardly made content available to users for presentation and online education.
- historical education through „fun“ and spectacular 3D presentations
- significantly increase the attractiveness of any exhibitions, events and shows for institutions that care about national memory and museum facilities by creating interactive shows
- popularization and facilitation of access to reconstruction by abolishing restrictions resulting from very high operating costats for members of typical reconstruction groups
- providing a professional tool for planning all stagings for reconstructors
- the most accurate possible mapping of witness and publication events by fully „simulated reconstructions" with role play and restoration of non-existing locations and fully operational equipment
- shaping patriotic patterns, respecting national values through presentations of selected events and attitudes and restoring memory on the example of heroes and their history during the battle for free Poland
- recreating the most important actions of the Second World War with the emphasis on the Polish Defense Campaign of 1939. Showing the most important facts from the fights against the German and Soviet invaders and the Polish liberation period 1944-45
- presenting facts from the lastest history and contemporary events connected with the participation of the Polish Armed Forces in peacekeeping missions
- collaborate and maintain contact with creators of modifications, games and historical reconstructions
- ensuring consistency and correctness of historical scenarios, presentations and games
- The acquisition of institutions, consultants and members of historical groups to cooperate
- Greater promotion of Polish content in games related to historical and national themes
- Preserving events, memory of specific names of heroes and their fate, fighting and taking careof preserving Polish interests and dignified image in Poland and aboard
- Conducting discussions and taking care of the historical level of the forum
- Meetings organizing and staging on publicly available servers
- Designing scenarios (simulations), creating add-ons (mods) promoting knowledge of Polish technical thought (reconstruction fully functional equipment) and non-existent event places (faithful surroundings from historical maps)
Structure of the Electronic Historical Reconstruction Group
Developer groups and support:
- PolishFactor - the leading group leader, one of the 3 primal founders of EGRH (Wlocz99 and Beba). Owner and chief administrator of Veterani.pl and EGRH.pl. Professional military retired, chief commander of reconstruction simulation, graphics, mission, video and sound editor and music maker. Responsible for contacts with institutions, reconstruction groups and museums. Coordinator of further development September '39
- NightIntruder - technical project manager and trainer. Responsible for advice and supervision, as well as the control of correctness of content, unique innovations and the motivation of the whole group of moders
- Bruno - chief editor of mission maker services. Deputy chief of the EGRH and field commander. Responsible for image, media relations, editorial content, presentations media development policy
- chef tech-administrator, addon and mission maker, sound editor, 2D graphics. Responsible for server and web administration
- Beba - the guardian and patron of the group. One of the original 3 founder of EGRH, adviser and legal consultant. Responsible for organizations, contacts, structure, legal advice as well as assistance in promotional projects for development of EGRH.pl and Veterani.pl
Core ARMA2 Wrzesień 1939
Core CSA39-45 ARMA3
We invite you to cooperate moderators, reconstructors, institutions and museums, collectors, reconstruction groups, and all WW2 history enthusiasts to participate in the project and educationally play
Contact and notifications:
Bruno - TeamSpeak3: ts3.veterani.pl
e-mail: [email protected]